Fact: We live in a social media first world. Sharing food photos is totally in, and we totally support it!
Food photography is truly an art. This challenge gives you the opportunity to show off your skills.
Tuesdays = #FoodTruckTuesdays from now on.
When trucks line up in Larkin Square the eating possibilities are endless. As foodies ourselves, we always look forward to food truck season. So this year, we decided to team up with Larkin Square to create an Instagram Challenge. Prizes are involved. We are predicting major competition, so bring your best possible Instagame.
You have 5 weeks to complete the challenge. Post each of the following photos by May 29 to enter.
- Cheers! Show us your drink of choice. Boomerangs encouraged.
- New year, new trucks! Show them some love by posting a food pic from your fave rookie.
- Eat clean this time! Snap a pic with a #HealthyOptions meal approved by Independent Health.
- Play favorites! Grab a bite from your all-time favorite truck and post it. Creative captions = bonus points.
- Treat yourself! Find something *literally* sweet to post.
- Soak up the sun! Sunny squad selfies are a must after this winter. Take yours in Larkin Square.
General Challenge Requirements
- Follow Buffalo Dinner Club & Larkin Square on Instagram
- Tag both accounts in all 6 posts
- Use #BDCLarkinville in all 6 posts
Ready, set, go! The challenge starts at 4:30 sharp on May 1. Entries must meet the listed requirements and be posted by 11:59 p.m. on May 29.
3 Chances to Win
- 1st Submission: The first participant to successfully complete the challenge will receive a $25 gift card to the Larkin Filling Station and a BDC pint glass.
- Random Drawing: The names of every participant who successfully completes the challenge will go into a random drawing. This winner will receive a $50 gift card to a local restaurant of their choice.
- Best Photos: The BDC will review all entries and choose the entry with the best photos. This winner will receive a $100 gift certificate to a local restaurant of their choice.
Post your photos to your Instagram feed or your story, it’s up to you! Either way, tag us and use the hashtag so we can find your entries.
Ready to Enter?
Remember May 1 is your first chance to start posting. The BDC team will be at Larkin Square eating, drinking and (hopefully) soaking up the sunshine. Join us!
Entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be considered. Duplicate photo submissions will only count as one entry. If your profile is private, your entries may or may not be viewed due to privacy settings.